22' x 1/2" Horse Training Lunge / Long Lines
Regular price $49.99
Our 22’ x ½” Horse Training Lines are perfect for groundwork, circles, and anytime that a horse needs more drift or length.
- Hand spliced loop end with the option to attach directly to halter or add a snap of your choice. Rings or other hardware of your choice can easily be added or removed as needed. Most lead ropes don’t offer this feature and if the snap breaks the lead rope can no longer be used. Can be purchased with or without snaps.
- Hand crafted with a weighted end with and latigo leather popper.
- 22’ long x 1/2” soft double braid 100% polyester yacht rope that is specifically engineered with horses in mind. Perfect weight to communicate great feel and precision for effective groundwork.
- Withstands moisture, dirt, sweat, mildew, rot, weather elements, and is UV resistant.
- Won’t stretch over time or become stiff.
- Option to add color braided knot accents in either leather or paracord. Never get your equipment mixed up with someone else ever again.
If you are looking for a shorter line or a thinner width rope check out our 9’, 12’ 14', 22' Feather Lines, or contact for a custom length on Contact Page by Clicking Here.
Please Click Here for custom color options and pricing
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Normally ships between 1 – 3 days. Custom orders allow 3 – 14 days
Made in Canada!