12' x 1/2" Horse Training Line / Lead Rope
Regular price $35.95
Our 12' x 1/2" Rope Horse Training Lead Lines have many purposes. Ideal for every day training, effective groundwork, leading, tying, & ponying.
- Hand spliced loop end with the option to attach directly to halter or add an easy one handed heavy-duty nickel plated bull snap tested to 2,100 lbs. Rings or other hardware of your choice can easily be added or removed as needed. Most lead ropes don’t offer this feature this feature. If the snap breaks it can easily be replaced without having to throw away a perfectly good lead.
- Hand crafted with a weighted end with and latigo leather popper.
- 12’ long x 1/2” soft double braid 100% polyester yacht rope that is specifically engineered with horses in mind. Perfect weight to communicate great feel and precision for effective groundwork.
- Withstands moisture, dirt, sweat, mildew, rot, weather elements, and is UV resistant.
- Won’t stretch over time or become stiff.
- Option to add color braided knot accents in either leather or paracord. Never get your equipment mixed up with someone else ever again.
If you are looking for a longer or shorter line check out our 9’, 14', 22' Lines, or contact for a custom length by Clicking Here.
Please Click Here for custom options and pricing
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Normally ships between 1 – 3 days. Custom orders allow 3 – 14 days
Made in Canada!