14' x 1/2" Rope Horse Training Lead Line
Regular price $42.99
Our 14' Long x 1/2" diameter Horse Training Lines are excellent for groundwork, tying, leading, ponying, and flank rope training. It has the perfect weight to carry your message and feel precisely and accurately to the horse and the length is ideal for many applications.
- Hand spliced loop end with the option to attach directly to halter or add an easy one-handed heavy-duty nickel plated bull snap tested to 2,100 lbs. Rings or other hardware of your choice can easily be added or removed as needed. Most lead ropes don’t offer this feature and if the snap breaks the lead rope can no longer be used. Can be purchased with or without snaps.
- Hand crafted with a weighted end and latigo leather popper.
- 14’ long x 1/2” soft double braid 100% polyester yacht rope that is specifically engineered with horses in mind. Perfect weight to communicate great feel and precision for effective groundwork.
- Withstands moisture, dirt, sweat, mildew, rot, weather elements, and is UV resistant.
- Won’t stretch over time or become stiff.
Please Click Here for custom color options and pricing
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Normally ships between 1 – 3 days. Custom orders allow 3 – 14 days
Made in Canada!