9' Rope Horse Training Lead Line
Our 9' x 1/2" Rope Horse Training Lead Lines are ideal for leading and tying. Designed to move smoothly through your hands to allow drift to communicate perfect feel and energy to the horse.
- Hand spliced loop end with option to attach directly to halter or add an easy one handed heavy duty nickel plated bull snap tested to 2,100 lbs., ring, or other hardware of your liking. Most lead ropes don’t offer this feature and if the snap breaks the lead rope can no longer be used.
- Hand crafted weighted end and a leather latigo popper end.
- Soft double braid 100% polyester yacht rope that is specifically engineered with horses in mind. Perfect weight to communicate great feel and precision to the horse.
- Withstands moisture, dirt, sweat, mildew, rot, weather elements, and is UV resistant.
- Won’t stretch over time or become stiff.
- Option to add color braided knot accents in either leather or paracord. Never get your equipment mixed up with someone else ever again.
Made in Canada!
Please Click Here for custom options and pricing
Shipping is calculated at checkout
Normally ships between 1 – 3 days. Custom orders allow 3 – 14 days