Slide Ring Rope Hybrid Horse Halter with Braided Noseband & Decorative Accents
Our Slide Ring Rope Training Horse Halters with braided nosebands and decorative accents are very unique and stylish. You will always be able to identify your halter from others.
They are a combination of a traditional rope halter and a hybrid halter with a braided noseband and braided knot accents made of either leather or paracord. The slide ring allows rope to slide from the chin to the cheeks, therefore teaching a horse to follow a lateral feel instead of pulling the chin. These halters wont move on horses nose or slide over eyes like traditional rope halters do. You can attach reins to the ring in order to replace a bridle when riding. The Slide Ring Halter's design is very unique and makes it hard for horse to pull, push or drag handler around.
- 1/4" double braid 100% polyester yacht rope that is specifically engineered with horses in mind.
- Paracord or leather noseband of your choice
- 6 braided knot accents on cheek pieces and 1 on tail end of crown piece
- Perfect design and weight to communicate great feel and precision for effective groundwork.
- 1-1/2" Stainless steel sliding ring under chin slides a full 180 degrees to prevent the horses head and poll to torque or twist up into their eyes.
- Withstands moisture, dirt, sweat, mildew, rot, weather elements, and is UV resistant.