The Classic Leather Hybrid Halter is a premium version of the patented HYBRID Halter.
- Oil dipped mahogany or black bridle leather
- Smoothed and darkened leather edges
- Triple stitched cheekpieces
- SOLID brass, non-rust hardware throughout
- Handmade entirely in the United States
- Has 100% the same functionality, fit and function as other HYBRID styles
- Leather will breakaway in case of a pullback or extreme force.
- Clean and condition as you would any leather tack.
- Replacement poll straps available.
The Hybrid Halter is a direct combination of the traditional Web/Flat Halter and the traditional Rope halter, with the addition of a signature slide ring construction and noseband knots to allow for the precise application of pressure and encouragement of lightness. Makes it easy to get the same response you expect in the bridle under saddle, while on the ground without a bit in your horse’s mouth.
Use one halter for training, trailering, farrier work, leading in and out of the stall, as a hackamore for riding... you name it! You can cross tie in the Hybrid, you can do ground training in it. You can take it on and off like a bridle without undoing any knots or buckling any buckles simply by undoing the throat latch snap and sliding it over your horse's ears like you would any bridle. Over multiple horses, it can be not only an effective training tool, but an effective time saver as well!