The Economy Hybrid Halter is the economy model of the Hybrid Halter line, manufactured in partnership with Weaver Leather. Its construction and features have been tailored for a lower retail price.
The unique Hybrid Halter combines the effectiveness of a rope halter with the safety of a webbing halter, making it the perfect solution for any horse owner. Top quality webbing construction boasts a rolled webbing chin and a rope nose with knots that are precisely placed for better control and to encourage lightness. Unique, universal design will not torque the horse’s sensitive head and poll region or twist into the animal’s eyes. Lunging and groundwork are made easier with a sliding ring under the chin that allows the halter ring and the snap of your rope to slide a full 180 degrees so there’s no need to change sides of the halter when changing direction of travel. The HYBRID Halter’s unique design has decreased surface area, making it harder for horse to push, pull or drag handler around. Suitable for cross tying, trailering, groundwork training, and everyday use.
- Brass Plated Hardware
- UV Coated Rope for long life.
- Premium Nylon Webbing.
- Superior Training Result to either rope or nylon web halter
- Throat snap for easy on-off
- Brass Plated Hardware (Classic has solid brass hardware throughout)
- Undercarriage of halter is made of rolled webbing (Classic features yachting rope for additional training effect)
- Price: The Classic style is $93.95, reflective of its professional grade construction and superior training result, thanks to its hardware and the resistance dynamics of the high quality yachting braid undercarriage. The economy version of the halter will out perform either a webbing or rope halter.